You tweet… but is anyone listening? All of your friends (that are on twitter) are already following you, maybe some people that read your blog, and some random guy that thinks you're someone else – but you want more?
Perhaps you should take a look at Tweet Penguin. Tweet Penguin uses the fundamental idea of multi-level marketing (also known, in some cases, as "pyramid schemes") to use your followers as leverage to gain even more followers.
Here's a basic breakdown of how it works:
1) You sign up at Tweet Penguin (takes 10 seconds)
2) Tweet Penguin automatically adds you as a follower to six other twitterers (tweeters?, twitterizers?)
3) You encourage people to sign up using your Tweet Penguin link (you're listed in the six that are automatically added, the last person that you ended up following is bumped off the list)
4) Someone signs up and ends up following you and 5 other people.
5) Now, anyone that signs up under that person, or up to 3 levels below them, is automatically following you.
There's really no risk – if one of the 6 people that you end up following is a complete tool, or really boring, you can just unfollow them like you normally would. The potentially exponential increase of followers seems too much to pass up. Right? Right. 🙂
Here's the link again – give it a try: Tweet Penguin
If you don't like it – or if you end up with a bajillion new followers eager to hear about your latest adventure, or lunch choice – come back here and leave a comment. 🙂