Ask sparxMind is still pretty new, and all the questions received have been from people that I know (except for one).
I guess the big question is "Why should I ask you a question?", and the answer: to get an answer. Seriously though, some people seem to be entertained by the drivel that I write, so this is a way for you, and them, to direct that to something more in tune with your interests. Also, once I get 30 questions (from different people), or August 1st hits – whichever comes later – I plan to offer a $10 amazon gift certificate to one lucky question submitter every month. This amount may go up, or be offered in a form other than an amazon cert, but for now that's where it's at.
- Where should I go on vacation?
- Will the Cubs win the 2008 World Series?
- How much does an iPhone plan really cost? Will it work overseas?
- How do I get rid of centipedes in my basement?
- Spam spelled backwards is "maps".. what's their connection?
- What's the most influential book you've read?
- What's the difference between democrats and republicans?